I met with the surgeon yesterday and my surgery was approved!  She pulled up my MRI and showed me that the fibroid is stuck on the top of my uterus and is making its way inside the muscle.

The bad news is they are not available until February 9th to do it AND I will have to wait 3 months to transfer my embryos.  Also, I will have to have a c-section if I get pregnant.

Trying to keep focusing on the positive….

There is a possibility that I can get in sooner as long as I keep emailing them asking for an earlier date. You bet I will be bugging them every week.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s